Crafton Hills College Bookstore
Our Mission Statement:
To continually and consistently provide an assortment of products and services selected specifically to meet the needs of our students, faculty and staff as well as the surrounding community. Bookstore proceeds stay on campus to benefit and support the mission of the college.
- July 2, 4th of July Holiday, Campus/Bookstore Closed
- July 6, Summer Session begins
- July 6, Priority Registration begins
- July 6, Online Fall Textbook Info/Sales available
- July 14, Snack Attack Tuesday
Fall Online Textbook Information
and Online Textbook Sales
are currently available.
American Opportunity Textbook Tax Credit information